Thank You for your Interest ! Simple Two Step Registration Process
Step 1 >> Submit Data Creation.
Step 2 >> Submit to Get AdminPanel.
Lets have a look. How to register and How to use dashboard (backend).Posts/Articles are entries that display in reverse order on your home page. Posts usually have comments fields beneath them and are included in your site's RSS feed.
To write a Post/Article/Business Listing:
- Log in to your Client Login >> Administration Panel (Dashboard).
- Click the 'Posts' tab.
- Click the 'Add New' sub-tab.
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
- As needed, select a category, add tags, and make other selections from the sections below the post. (Each of these sections is explained below.)
- When you are ready, click Publish. ( posts will be visible by all website visitors once published )
Descriptions of Post Fields
- Title/Headline Box
- The title of your post. You can use any phrases, words or characters. Avoid using the same title twice as that will cause problems. You can use commas, apostrophes, quotes, hyphens/dashes and other typical symbols in the post like "My Site - Here's Lookin' at You, Kid". WordPress will then clean it up to generate a user-friendly and URL-valid name of the post (also called the "post slug") to compose the permalink for the post.
Body Copy Box
The blank box where you enter your writing, links, links to images, and any information you want to display on your site. You can use either the Visual or the Text view to compose your posts. For more on the Text view, see the section below, Visual Versus Text View.
Allows you to view the post before officially publishing it.
Contains buttons that control the state of your post. The main states are Published, Pending Review and Draft. A Published status means the post has been published live on your blog for all to see. Pending Review means the draft is waiting for review by an editor prior to publication. Draft means the post has not been published and remains a draft for you. If you select a specific publish status and click the update post or "Publish" button, that status is applied to the post. For example, to save a post in the Pending Review status, select Pending Review from the Publish Status drop-down box, and click Save As Pending. (You will see all posts organized by status by going to Administration Panels > Posts > Edit). To schedule a post for publication on a future time or date, click "Edit" in the Publish area next to the words "Publish immediately". You can also change the publish date to a date in the past to back-date posts. Change the settings to the desired time and date. You must also hit the "Publish" button when you have completed the post to publish at the desired time and date.
Visibility - This determines how your post appears to the world. Public posts will be visible by all website visitors once published. Password Protected posts are published to all, but visitors must know the password to view the post content. Private posts are visible only to you (and to other editors or admins within your site)
Allows you to save your post as a draft / pending review rather than immediately publishing it. To return to your drafts later, visit Posts - Edit in the menu bar, then select your post from the list.
Refers to micro-categories for your blog, similar to including index entries for a page. Posts with similar tags are linked together when a user clicks one of the tags. Tags have to be enabled with the right code in your theme for them to appear in your post. Add new tags to the post by typing the tag into the box and clicking "Add".
Publishes your post on the site. You can edit the time when the post is published by clicking the Edit link above the "Publish" button and specifying the time you want the post to be published. By default, at the time the post is first auto-saved, that will be the date and time of the post within the database.
Free tour publishing post will be visible by all website visitors. It will be Trashed by us within 24 hrs.